Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Alvord Unified School District
[En la parte inferior de la página, presione el espacio que dice español para usar ese idioma al inscribirse.]
CHECK TO SEE IF YOU LIVE IN THE ALVORD UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT: Click Here
Alvord Unified School District (AUSD) online registration allows you to quickly start the process of registering a student for school.
There are 5 steps involved with the Online Registration process:
- Child(ren) must be a current AUSD resident and physically residing in the home.
- Obtain a login via your personal email address.
- Complete the Online Registration documents.
- Upload or mail in proof of current residency, proof of age, and current immunization record.
- After registering a new student, you will have the option to re-use certain information to register a sibling.
Registration is not complete until you have provided the following documents and have received a registration confirmation directly from the School Site Staff:
--> Click here for a detailed list of the required documents needed for registration | Enrolling at Alvord Unified | TK & Kindergarten Enrollment | <--
- Verification of Birth
- Proof of residence
- Proof of immunizations/shot records (Click here for more information )
- An oral health exam (Click here for information and form)
- Report of Health Examination for school entry (Click here to print form)
- A copy of latest child Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and psychoeducational report if your child receives Special Education services
- Transcripts/Grades for all students in 6th-12th grade, plus, withdrawal slip if enrolling during the school year.
To register a new student, who has never attended an Alvord Unified School, you will need the information listed below. It is recommended that you have this information available before starting the online registration. However, you may begin the registration process, save what you have entered, and return to your file at a later time to complete the online registration.
- A valid address within the boundaries of the Alvord Unified School District
- General information about your child
- Name, address and district of the previous school (if applicable)
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s home address; home, work, and cell phone numbers
- Name and phone number of emergency contacts
- Immunization information
- Local physician's name and phone number
- Place of birth and education history; date child entered the United States; date child first enrolled in any United States school; date child first enrolled in any California school
To register a new student, click the "Enroll a new student" button below.
If you started a registration earlier and need to finish, click the "Login" button and enter your email address and password to access your pending registration.
For any child enrolling in Kindergarten, the child must be age 5 by September 1st of the corresponding school year.
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) for 2023-2024 School Year:
Transitional Kindergarten is the 1st year of a 2-year Kindergarten program. For any child enrolling in Transitional Kindergarten, the child must be age 5 between September 2nd - April 2nd.
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) for 2024-2025 School Year:
Transitional Kindergarten is the 1st year of a 2-year Kindergarten program. For any child enrolling in Transitional Kindergarten, the child must be age 5 between September 2nd - June 2nd.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school about TK/K registration.